Henry Ford Early College, Dearborn Heights
Facts and Highlights 2014-15*Primary Features: Small school size, college course offerings and support, college and career readiness, seminary, advisory
- Students: Grades 9-13
- Enrollment: 232
- Gender: Female (62%) Male (38%)
- Race/Ethnicity: Hispanic (0 %) Black (13%) White (73%) Asian (10%) Other (4%)
- Free/Reduced Lunch: 51%
- Average Daily Attendance: N/A
- HS Graduation Rate: 83%
College Enrollment Data
- College Course Enrollments
- 9th Grade: 19%
- 10th Grade: 100%
- 11th Grade: 100%
- 12th Grade: 100%
- Average number of credits earned at graduation is 60
- Average GPA at graduation 3.34
- 62% graduate high school with AA Degree
- Post Secondary Enrollment: 38% 2 year college 43% 4 year college.
Students say the best part of high school experience is:
- Getting college credit while being in high school as well as finishing high school in less time than the traditional high school student.
- Growing up, learning how to be responsible and taking care of my responsibility.
- Shadowing different career orientated people at Henry Ford Hospital and going to Science Labs at One Ford Place. Actually taking a trip to the OR, which was amazing.
- Learning new skills and exploring different career fields.
School Profile Report 2012 - 13 (school survey data)