Middle Early College High School @ Bennett, Buffalo
Facts and Highlights 2014-15*Primary Features: Small school size, college course offerings and support, college and career readiness, seminar, advisory
- Grades: 9-13
- Students: 343
- Gender: Female (55%) Male (45%)
- Race/Ethnicity: Hispanic: (11%) Black 77%) White (17%) Asian (0) Other (0)
- Free/Reduced Lunch: 68%
- Average Daily Attendance: 93%
- High School Graduation Rate: 82%
College Enrollment Data (2013-14 Cohort)
- Average credits earned by graduation: 48
- Average GPA: 2.68
- 89% Graduates attend 2 year colleges 11 % Graduates attend 4 year colleges
Post Secondary Enrollment
- 84% of graduates aspire to enroll in a 4 year college or educational institution
Students say the best part of their high school experience is:
- All the freedom I had. Picking what classes I wanted to take.
- [Being] a college and high school student at the same time.
- The challenging work to prepare me for college.
- Learning how to connect the school life with my own.
NCREST Data for New York
80% of student in MCNC schools in New York State graduate high school and go on to college, compared to 65% from New York State high schools.