Early College of Denver High School @ Community College of Denver, Denver
Facts and Highlights 2014-15*
Primary Features: Small school size, college course offerings and support, college and career readiness, seminar, advisory
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 267
- Gender: Female (53%) Male (47%)
- Race/Ethnicity: Hispanic: (93%) Black (2%) White (1%) Asian (1%) Other (3%)
- Free/Reduced Lunch: 78%
- 80% First Generation College
- Average Daily Attendance: 91%
- High School Graduation Rate: 60%
College Enrollment Data (2013-14 Cohort)
- 291 students in grades 9-12 enrolled in college classes
- Average credits earned by graduation: 35
- Average GPA: 2.40
Post Secondary Enrollment
- 49% Graduates attend 2 year colleges
- 30% Graduates attend 4 year colleges
- 11% Graduates attend Technical or Certificate Programs
- 74% of graduates aspire to enroll in a 4 year college or educational institution
Students say the best part of their high school experience is:
- Being able to go to a school that is more culturally diverse and learning how to make it in college courses.
- Getting focused on my future.
- The experienced gain and being able to be step ahead in my life.
- The small amount of students creates a pretty awesomecommunity.